Sunday, December 7, 2008

I don't know where to start

I don't really now where to start which is funny because I really never have a lack of words. So, I will start with a brief introduction of myself and family. I have no real intention of anybody reading this. I really plan on just venting about things that bother me, in hopes that if I get it off my chest, I will feel better. I have a ten year old son -I will call him Boo boo. I really couldn't ask for a better kid. He is smart, funny, kind, compasionate, fun and good looking. It must have something to do with the great job I have done. I got married this past February to a wonderful man. He named me Metry Mama in his blog so I need to come up with a name for him in my blog. I am aggrevated with him right now, so I will wait on giving him a name. I would hate for him to be stuck with a name like A Hole, or Jack Ass, or even Pig Headed Bastard. So, I will wait until I can be nice. Which according to my husband is hard for me to do. Truth be told, I love him more than I could have ever imagined I could love someone. He is my best friend and I don't ever want to be without him. So there you have it, I love my two boys.

No comments: